Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Uck!

don't know why, just don't feel good tonight, my throat feels like there's a big bubble there, and I can't figure out why, wasn't like I ate a lot of anything bad, just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep, I suppose we all have days like that, but I have this thing that says I'm not allowed to, I'm not allowed to be "down", I have to keep going and going, even when all I want to do is hibernate.

Oh, well, on to happier things, I finally got going on that square I'm looming, after having to redo it three times.....and dh made me laugh last night, I was telling him about something I found on Ravelry, and he says "They have places online where you can find patterns for your crafty stuff?".....once I stopped laughing I said "Yes, but they are like cocaine for the addicted.." and he says "Oh, that's what causes the 37 projects going at once"......after that I had pop coming out of my nose, so all I could do was laugh......He is attempting to understand the madness, ROFL!!  And I finally got a picture to the computer, had to take this one with my phone, but, hey, better than nothing.  This is one of the centers for my "mile-a-minute" afghan, I have 5 done, only 4 more to go!! Woo-hoo! I am ready to move on to the next step!


No comments: