Monday, May 26, 2008

Yarn for Carrie's Square


Meant to take a picture of this yarn before I started, but I couldn't wait to get going....LOL!....this is for the square that I am making for DameWendy's friend Carrie, for her quilt.  I can't wait to see what this looks like when she gets it all put together!  I'm making mine on the red Knifty Knitter, from a pattern from LoomClass yahoo group.  So this one will have bobbles....they look like fun!

Red Heart Super Saver Medium Worsted Color 0374 Country Rose

It's a dusty pink.  Soft but sturdy.  

And I wanted to add a link from here back to Wendy's page so you can find out more about her Quilt of Love. www.damewendy.com Awesome example of helping where you can, find your pay-it-forward right where you are, sometimes I think we look too hard to find people to help, when there could be someone right in front of us that just needs a hug! Anyway, I know I'm guilty of it, and this gives me a chance to try a new technique. So there you go! Because as you already know, I can't have enough things going at the same time!

No comments: