Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Duh!

I think I made reference a couple of times to needing to find the cord to download the pictures off my digital camera so I could show some of my WIPs.  Wellllll, I had a big duh moment today....our newer computer has the card readers built right into the front, so all along all I needed to do was pop that out, download the pictures and then I could post them.....drrrrr.....I would say that I'm suffering from lack of sleep, except this came to me today, and I'm most out of it today. Tim started 7-3:30 today, which means he gets up at some insanely early hour.....and of course that means that I'm awake from that point on! I so much more liked it when I got to be the loud one while I was getting ready.....but he has a 45 minute drive, where I drive only 15 (on a long day).  So he has to get up early and go to get there on time, where I can get up a half hour before I have to leave and have time to shower and get lunch together and I'm outta here....LOL!....oh well!! 

This is the extreme closeup of an afghan that I made, it's four shades of Baby Clouds, it is stretched out, so it looks a little funky in this picture.  It's very warm and very soft.

1 comment:

Corene said...

I just made a quick blanket with Baby Clouds. It was a lot of fun and worked up really quick. This is a really nice blanket you made!