Sunday, May 25, 2008

Creativity

I think I'm suffering from pattern overload......there are so many cute things that I see that I want to do, which means I have 85 things going, and most of the time that's okay, but then nothing gets finished.....

I have taken pictures of the things that are done, the hats I made and the start of the shawl (which of course has given way to the crocheted afghan) and the never ending scarf.....
I'm on the 5th of 9 centers for the afghan, so far that's going pretty well, but I'm hoping to get those done this weekend because I'm bored with them now....I have adult crafting attention deficit disorder (ACADD).  

Anyway, as soon as I find the cord to transfer the pics from the camera to the computer, I'll have some of them here.

2 comments:

Dame Wendy said...

I'm totally on project overload too! :) There's just too many things to make and not enough time in the day to make them.

Dr. Crystal Grimes said...

Yes, so many things going over here too... 'Nuff said! LOL! Thanks for sharing your awesome projects!